“You’re About To Learn The Secrets That Most People Will Never Know About Avoiding A DUI Arrest…”
“10 Simple Steps To Avoid A DUI Arrest”
Let me tell you a TRUE story.
Once upon a time, there was businessman who had taken some of his potential clients wine tasting. He was hoping to land a big account from these guys.
When he was wine tasting, he did not swallow, but spit out the wine. He got pulled over by a cop at a DUI checkpoint. The cop smelled the booze and asked the guy to take some DUI tests.
The guy was a bit older and not in the greatest of shape. His balance also wasn’t very good. So the cop failed the guy, arrested him, and handcuffed him in front of his clients. When they did the DUI test at the police station, he blew a .01 – almost stone sober. The guy lost the account. And the guy had to fight his DUI arrest.
Yes, these sorts of things happen all of the time around the country. That’s why I tell people that a cop can and will make a DUI arrest you given any opportunity. If you don’t know how to play the game, you’re toast.
Think about it.
- Do you ever drive home after having a glass of wine or two with dinner?
- Do you ever run to the store after you had a couple of beers at home?
- Do you ever drive home after going to a club dancing?
- Have you ever driven home after having a drink at a friend’s house?
- Have you ever had a drink after a concert, play, or sporting event and driven home?
Even if you are under the limit, even if you do it once a month, or once a year, think about it…
- What exactly would you do if you got pulled over at a DUI checkpoint or elsewhere?
- What would you say?
- How would you act?
- Can you refuse any DUI tests?
- What are your rights?
In this free report, you’ll learn…
- Two basic, but crucial, rights that you need to fully understand and use if you ever get stopped at a DUI checkpoint or elsewhere.
- Very simple, but very important DUI Arrest Tips and things to do before you leave your house, before or after you’ve been drinking.
- The truth about how cops approach a DUI stop, and what you need to know to deal with them before you ever get in your car.
- Learn about what a “Driver’s Rights” card is and how to use it.
- And much more…
It’s Not ‘IF’ You Get Pulled Over, It’s ‘WHEN’
It’s Going to Happen
You ARE Going To Get Pulled Over
The only question is: will you know what to do, before you get pulled over, to prevent it from ever happening? Or will you keep on playing ‘DUI Roulette’ and hoping that it won’t happen?
- Over $10,000 in total costs for your first DUI offense
- Time in jail
- Insurance costs will go up
- Stress in your relationships
- Time away from your family
- Mandatory community service time
- Mandatory AA meetings
You should at least take a peek at at this Free Special Report. It could save you or your loved one a lot of money, time, and grief. Trust me. You’ll be glad that you did.
Get Your Free Special Report:
Simply enter your name and email address below and I will immediately email you my FREE Special Report,
“10 Simple Steps To Avoid A DUI”